In today’s uncertain times and shrinking budgets, many questions are being asked that weren’t even thought about just a few years ago. Today, when it comes time to replace equipment some people are delaying the decision for a year or two… or more. While it is saving capital, the operating and maintenance costs can be double or more than that of a new efficient piece of equipment. So the question becomes: “How can you get new equipment without the capital requirements?”
Owen Equipment has what we believe to be the most flexible and solid solution to this question. Once we figure how we can work within your requirements, we can come to you with solutions that fit your needs. All you need to is to decide that it is time for replacement and what works best for your budget. Owen can assist you with the rest.
Why invest in new equipment?
- Fuel savings alone could be as much as 30% to 40% when you are talking about a Vactor or sweeper. If you’re burning 100 gallons of fuel a day–that can add up to $30K or more a year in fuel savings alone!
- Reducing emissions is of huge concern to all of us. Today’s new equipment is like comparing a 1969 Ford Galaxy to a 2011 Ford Fusion! The environmental footprint has been greatly reduced in the last four years alone with the new Tier 3 engines matched with computer enhanced functions.
- Get more done with less water. The new operating systems help the operator do a more efficient job of cleaning with less water usage.
- Noise levels have been reduced by 30% or more with higher efficiency systems doing more with lower RPMs.
- Sweepers have dust suppression systems that can control dust down to 2.5 PM. Updating your sweeping equipment could mean no more moving material from the street to the air.
- Improved safety features with ongoing technical improvements: Safety and ease of operation continues to improve every year. The smarter the systems are, the easier and safer they are to operate.
These areas highlight just a few of the many improvements over the last few years. The savings in operating costs on fuel, water and labor alone can in many cases pay for a new piece of equipment. So if you are just hoping you can get one, or maybe two, more years out of your current fleet, take a few minutes to give us a call. We may be able to take your older equipment on trade, provide you new piece of equipment on a rental purchase option for a year or more and get you the new equipment you need today. We will do our best to work around your requests as we understand everyone has different needs and requirements.
Owen can also design a program where we buy your current fleet and tailor a rental program allowing much needed capitol for other needs. At Owen Equipment, we are here to work with you and do whatever is possible to help get all our partners through these difficult times.
Give one of our three full service locations a call today and let us perform a free demonstration of the latest equipment available. You’ll see for yourself the upgrades you could be enjoying while saving capital for other equally important priorities. Remember, in life there are no stupid questions. Give us a call and tell us what’s on your wish list; we may just have an option you hadn’t heard or thought about yet!
We are striving to exceed your expectations in every area of our business!