Portable Communications for Wireless Work Teams
- Optimize teamwork with hands-free communication
- Minimize accidents and incidents with real-time verbal warnings
- Train, supervise, and audit in real time on the job
- Protect hearing and remain in contact
- Cooperate in darkness, weather, and poor visibility
- Sonetics wireless headset systems
Establish a local wireless communication network
- Self-contained, licensed, interference-free
- Easy-to-use – turn on and go
- Proven rugged and trusted in the toughest jobs
- Backed by outstanding factory warranty, service, and support
BLUETOOTH ® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
The headsets with wireless Bluetooth technology have the ability to connect with other wireless Bluetooth enabled devices. This allows users to add an additional source to listen to, or communicate with. Devices such as cell phones, mp3 players, mobile radios, computers, etc. expand your communications potential.
2 WAY RADIO INTEGRATION
The headset interfaces with any two-way portable radio using a wired auxiliary input or the wireless DECT connection. When there is a DECT connection present, the PTT signal is passed to the wireless DECT. If there is no wireless DECT connection, the PTT signal is passed to the wired AUX input.
The headset ear cups filter excess noise from the environment. When properly fitted, the headsets have an EPA NRR (noise reduction rating) of 20dB. This applies in both behind the head, and under helmet configurations.
AUTOMATIC LOUD NOISE SUPPRESSION
Limits high impulse events such as gunshots from being transmitted to the user when the stereo listen-through feature is active. Ensures compliance with hearing conservation and safety standards while allowing situational awareness.
Listen-through microphones on each ear dome give the user stereo situational awareness. The microphones are placed on the forward edge of the headset to give the user the perception of sounds in the front verses sounds from the rear. Listen-Through has a programmable volume level and will limit all sounds to 82dB to the user to ensure compliance with hearing safety and conservation standards.