We are looking for quality individuals who are passionate about our industry.
View our current job opportunities below then click on any position for more information.
Owen Equipment Sales is an Industry Leader in the sales, service, rentals, parts and support of environmental maintenance equipment in California, Oregon, Washington, & Utah. An immediate opening is available for a highly motivated, independent and professional individual to prospect and sell a specialized segment of equipment, parts and service to Industrial customers. The territory covered will extend from the North Bay up to the Oregon border with the home base located out of our Fairfield, California location.
As an Outside Equipment Sales Representative you will prospect, sell and rent equipment, parts and services to governmental agencies and municipalities in a designated territory in and around the Bay Area.
Sales Representative responsibilities:
• Sell and rent through the use of professional sales techniques, consultative selling and equipment demonstrations to prospective customers, meeting and exceeding sales objectives
• Preparation of sales quotes and bid specifications
• Promote customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty with excellent follow-up in all stages and aspects of the sales cycle
• Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships and communication channels with all relevant departments including, but not limited to, equipment operators, mechanics, purchasing and public works officials
• Maintain quality prospecting calls on a continual basis including cold calls and in-person introductory visits
• Complete and deliver all required paperwork, expense reports, sales pipelines, forecasts, and contracts as required by company policy and management
• Maintain customer information, appointments and opportunity information in company’s CRM program
• Representation and presentation of Company products at trade shows and other speaking engagements
• Travel overnight, as necessary, and attend all trade shows and sales meetings 8-10 nights per year.
• The ideal Outside Equipment Sales candidate will possess a competitive nature, entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic with a true desire to succeed.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Outside Sales with a proven track record in exceeding performance objectives
• CDL Class B with air tank endorsement, or willing to get within the first 90 days
• Clean driving record
• Excellent communication skills (Written, Oral, Presentation, and Training)
• Able to retain and convey complex information relating to the operation and features of the Company’s product lines
• Must have the ability to lift and move 50 pounds plus on a regular basis
• Good understanding, knowledge & use of computers and software, proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong, team player willing to produce win/win results with both internal and external customers.
• Knowledge of government and municipal sales a plus
• Experience with environmental equipment and products a plus
Company vehicle and cell phone will be provided. Base salary plus commission with the potential to earn in excess of $100K annually.
Please fill out information below to apply for any of the above positions