Our newest combination sewer cleaner may be smaller than some of our other models, but it’s no less powerful. Built with the same emphasis on performance and reliability, these machines offer outstanding versatility and the ability to maneuver through tight spaces. As with all Vactor® equipment, the iMPACT allows communities to protect, clean and repair their infrastructure. It is also engineered for optimal operator comfort and control. Features contributing to the ease of use include:
• The revolutionary IntuiTouch® control system
• Superior vacuum performance
• Low-maintenance Jet Rodder® water pump
• Exclusive Modul-Flex design
• Quiet engine design, high ground clearance, low water fill point, and twist-and-lock pipe restraints
• Hose reel that can rotate up to 180º
• Precise digital hose footage counter
• Water tanks featuring superior corrosion resistance and backed by a 10-year standard warranty
The new iMPACT makes the innovations of the 2100i more accessible without sacrificing Vactor’s high standards.
Powerful enough to tackle virtually any job a big machine can do, the iMPACT is a more affordable option that delivers greater economy and maneuverability. Ideal for municipalities needing a fast response, emergency back-up vehicle, small communities looking to keep up regular maintenance and stormwater line problems, and contractors and utilities who prioritize versatility and a lower purchase price.
Vactor has proudly been dedicated to continuously improving combination sewer cleaners for over fifty years, and the compact and powerful iMPACT is just one of the highly customized solutions we offer.
Request A Demo